We all put off the inevitable. We all procrastinate. We’re human, don’t forget.
You’re entitled to procrastinate. After all, we all have busy lives and multitask and try to stay on top of everything. We also tend to put off the things we really don’t want to focus on. Like our impending death. Who wants to deal with things that remind us we are mortal beings?
Doing your estate planning is one of those things you might put off, but it’s essential to take care of.
Here are some recommendations to help you get to work on it.
- Implement a plan to put together your estate plan and monitor your progress.
- Use a spreadsheet to track your progress, set dates to those goals/deadlines.
- Mark tasks in green that are on track to be completed by their deadline.
- Mark tasks in yellow that are processing well but may have a few bumps in the road before the deadline.
- Mark tasks in red that are not on track to be completed by the deadline.
- Schedule an appointment with one of the probate expert attorneys at the Thav Ryke & Associates Law Firm to help you on your mission of creating an estate plan.
We are here to help you along the way. Don’t hesitate to call us!