Are you looking for information about Otsego Probate Court in Michigan?
Every day of the week, probate attorneys from the law offices of Thav, Ryke & Associates are at Michigan area probate courts ready to help you.
If you’re looking for information about Otsego Probate Court in Michigan, we are happy to provide you the following details:
Address: 800 Livingston Blvd, Suite 1C
Gaylord, MI 49735
Phone: (989) 731-0204
Ms. Carmen Parker
Where to eat near the Otsego County Probate Court: Click here for restaurants close by
Where to park near the Otsego County Probate Court: Click here for parking information
Matters Heard By The Probate Court
- Processes estates in Otsego County with or without a will, (including small estates that sometimes can be handled in a single day).
- Appoints guardians and conservators of minors and adults who are not able to manage their own affairs.
- Issues name change orders for minors and adults.
- Settles disputes concerning trusts.
- Performs secret marriages.
- Commits a mentally ill person to a mental health facility.
- Order treatment for people with contagious diseases who refuse treatment.
- Emancipation minors.
- Bypasses parental consent for minors seeking abortions.
Appropriate forms are required to initiate a case with the Probate Court. Frequently used informational packets (including forms) are available below, or at the court for a minimal cost. If the form you are seeking is not listed below, please click here for a complete list of approved forms from the State Court Administrator’s Office.
Virtual Court Access