Mason Probate Court Info

Are you looking for information about Mason Probate Court in Michigan?

Every day of the week, probate attorneys from the law offices of Thav, Ryke & Associates are at Michigan area probate courts ready to help you.

If you’re looking for information about Mason Probate Court in Michigan, we are happy to provide you the following details:

Mason County Probate Court
304 East Ludington Avenue
Ludington, MI 49431-2121

Weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed noon to 1:00 p.m.

Hon. Jeffrey C. Nellis, Chief Judge

Where to eat near the Mason County Probate Court: Click here for restaurants close by

Where to park near the Mason County Probate Court: Click here for parking information

How to Search the Records of the Mason County Probate Court
By clicking on the link below, you will leave the courts pages of the Mason County Government website and will go to the Michigan Courts: One Court of Justice terms-of-service page of the website maintained by Judicial Information Services (JIS). Read the terms of service, select “I’m not a robot” and any images as directed until a green arrow appears, and then click continue. Enter the name of a party or a file number and click submit. When the results of the search are retrieved, you can scroll through them and click on the file number of a particular case to display the register of actions, or you can narrow your search by applying the limiting filters provided.

For ease of viewing and reading the details of the case file, you can expand or collapse each section. Click print on the top right-hand side of the page if you want a hard copy of the information. You can also click on the breadcrumb trail at the top left-hand side of the page either to return to the search results for the name you entered or to start a new search for a different name.

The information provided is public record; however, Michigan and federal law preclude disclosure of certain information, and that nonpublic informration is not accessible. The court makes this public information available without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. It is presented for informational use only and does not replace the official record on file with the court. No action should be taken in reliance upon the information found through this online search. Always consult the official record maintained by the court for the most complete and current accuracy.